Photobucket

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tag oh tag..

Salam..

Hoho, setelah sekian lama tidak menjawab tag, akhirnya.. I’ve been tagged by sis Nasibah Husna, one of my best friend at UiTM Segamat. Kami bukan classmate apatah lagi roomate, cuma 1 kolej (seindah seanggun MUTIARA) dan 1 level je and the most important things is 1 Aqidah and 1 Fikrah. Kurang gemar sebenarnya nak buat tag ni, tp disebabkan husna dah panggil kte 'ustazah' maka rasanya 1 penghormatan besar buat diriku..hak3. padahal xlayak pon, saje je husna ni! ^_^ So here goes…

1. Copy the picture below, and paste it on your post. (or copy the whole post)



2. Tag 10 friends and ask them to do the same..
  • Sesiapa yg merasakan dirinya 'tag addicted' maka silalah ambil dan copy di blog masing-masing dgn riangnya.. (i'm sorry sis.. ^_^)


This tag reminds me of the verse that we always read in our prayer;

“Say. Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the worlds” (Al-Anaam: 162)

It inspires me a lot to practice my faith vigorously which will eventually hearten my life. Those who practice Islam are a super model and a pillar of stability for all societies. And I wanna be one. InshaAllah…Do pray for me too.


0 comments: