Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Mum is Amazing..

Dear Mother,

Your body is small and so are your hands

But to me you’re still bigger than anything, stronger than anyone

I want to tell my kids [later] about this love that supported me


Even though I grow impatient when I’m near you

When you’re far away from me I grow lonely

That’s who you are to me, you can cut through any problem and solve it

And you have the most patience and toughness of anyone I know

You would always be concerned over my well-being before your own


Cooking, doing the laundry, cleaning, raising a child

You even worked during your free time

You would only require things from the lowest places

I didn’t understand even though it was so obvious

It wasn’t until I started living by myself that I understood

Whenever I think of how much you’ve accomplished

And how hard it must have been, I feel like I can try my best today

I give you thanks for this love that supported me, my mother..


I’m glad I’m your child

I’m glad you’re my mother

And that won’t ever change

It won’t ever change for all time

Because i'm the image of you…


Be my mother forever

Be well forever

You still have one more job left to do

And that’s to accept your son’s love and respect for you…


***************

special words from my heart to
the SUPER and AMAZING MAMA in this WORLD!
[I don't know whether i can be a good mama like her or not]
pls do pray 4 my mum's health
May Allah grant her a highest place in Jannah..
Ameen3 Ya Robb...


** the poem translated from my fav japanese song titled mother by seamo.


mode: tacing~
[jom doakan mamaku..]

3 comments:

sibhuscollection said...

ala,sedih jek..:"( semoga Allah merahmati dan meredhai ibu2 kita..ameen..>,<

::Damia:: said...

Ameen3..

tQ sis! ^_~


jom p konsert lg! hee~

Unknown said...

ameen.